Do Something Awesome in 2016!
It's Open Season in the CrossFit world. For both the initiated and those people brand new to CrossFit, it's all the same. It's time for the butterflies to come out in your stomach. It's the thrill of putting your progress to the test. It's the rush of testing yourself, possibly for the very first time. It's 3.2.1.GO time! It. Is. AWESOME!
Every year for the past 5+ years, CrossFit has organized a worldwide measure of fitness. The beauty of it lies in several capacities:
1. It's for EVERYONE!
2. It's a chance for the world to see who the fittest male, female, team, 40+y.o. and even teens are.
3. It's a chance for you to measure yourself against all others. People your age, people in your geographic area or a select group of friends that may not all be in the same state or region.
4. It's a chance to get to know the other supportive people at your gym.
5. It's a chance for you to support others at your gym.
6. It's a chance for you to be part of something hundreds of thousands of other people are doing in fitness, in real time.
7. It's a chance to test yourself physically and mentally.
8. It's a chance to do!
You've probably seen people pop up in your social media feed that are signing up to take part in the 2016 Reebok CrossFit Open and I'm sure you'll continue to see it more and more.
Don't think that you can't take part in this special time of year because you might not be the best or strongest athlete out there. It's so much bigger than that. It is for you. It truly is for everyone.
Step out on the ledge and do something that might make you feel a little uncomfortable at first, but I promise you, when it's all said and done, you'll be looking to do it all over again next year.
Sign up now at: http://games.crossfit.com/